- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the gym and take part in the group training sessions offered at Kalev Spa’s sports club. [G1] Children under the age of 14 are only permitted to be in the sports club with a trainer or parent.
- Children younger than 10 are not permitted to be in the gym, since they may injure themselves on the treadmills and other equipment.
- Please wear appropriate clothes and clean footwear in the gym and when taking part in group training sessions. You will not be permitted to take part in group training in flip-flops, other beach-style footwear or barefoot (with the exception of Body & Mind classes, which require no footwear).
- Reservations for group training sessions should be made on our website
- Admission to group training sessions is on the basis of a ticket that you print out from the self-service terminal or are given at Reception.[G2]
- Please be on time for group training sessions. The trainer may decide not to admit latecomers if this will unduly disturb the other participants.
- The first time you come to the sports club we recommend talking to one of our trainers, who will help you choose an appropriate level of difficulty and show you how to do the relevant exercises properly.
- Please treat the equipment in the sports centre with care (incl. wiping it down, if needed, and returning it to its designated place after using it).
- Please respect the other people using the sports club by keeping your voice down and not taking photos with your phone.