We have divided Kalev Spa Hotel Tallinn 100 cozy rooms into different categories, based on your needs and requirements. If you book your vacation from our website, best price is guaranteed!
Economy rooms come with a double or twin bed and an en suite shower. These rooms are recently renovated, taking the best of economical use of space. Rooms are air-conditioned and are located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the hotel, therefore entrance to the water park is very convenient.
Spa rooms come with a queen-sized bed or two single beds and an en suite with a shower. Rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors have plenty of space for your comfortable stay – extra-beds also fit there well. Spa rooms on the 2nd floor have folding bunk beds to accommodate even up to 4 guests in one room. Spa rooms on the 1st floor have been recently renovated and equipped with air-conditioning – majority of them can be used as family/connecting rooms.
Superior rooms, all of which were completely renovated at the start of the year, have all of the features of our other rooms plus air conditioning. Some of the rooms have their own furnished balconies from which you will enjoy stunning views over the Old Town and the sea. Superior rooms are located on the top floor of the hotel.
Family rooms come with a queen-sized bed and a compact double bunk bed. There is a practical en suite with a shower and tea/coffee-making facilities and of course, air-conditioning.
Connecting family rooms come with two bedrooms and two en suites and have tea/coffee-making facilities.
Kalev suites have a living area which can be separated by a curtain, a large jacuzzi, a multifunctional music centre and a capsule coffee machine. They enjoy views over the park and have interior windows overlooking the water park.
Water Lily and Golden Mornings suites have balconies with views over the Old Town and sea, a comfortable double bed, air conditioning, a large jacuzzi and shower, a folding sofa-bed, a multifunctional music centre and a capsule coffee machine. All of the suites were renovated in 2013.
The following extra services are included in the price of you room so you would have a truly relaxing and carefree holiday:
- Our hotel guests can start each day with aerobics that starts every morning at 9.30, except on national holidays
- Breakfast is served at the buffet table of Restaurant Linda
- All rooms have a hair dryer, bathrobe, a strongbox, a phone, an LCD TV and comprehensive information about all the services of the Kalev Spa Hotel Tallinn.
- All rooms are allergy-free; additionally, one of the floors is specially designed with people with allergies in mind
- In the lobby, you will find a play room for children and a room for changing nappies (there is a public open-air playground for children in the Kanuti park next to the Hotel)
- The entire building has Wi-Fi and it is possible to access the internet from a public computer in the hotel lobby. Guests who use the Wi-Fi with Apple equipment may experience problems
- Separate rooms for visitors with mobility disabilities
- Renting a clothes iron
- Renting Nordic walking poles (the Kalamaja Culture Kilometre, an ideal place to get some exercise, is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel)
You can check in starting from 3 pm. You are kindly asked to check out by noon at the latest (late check-out is an option; please ask our staff for additional information).