Our Superior rooms are brand new, having been built in 2019. Measuring 26-28 m2, they offer more space for relaxing and unwinding and are located on all floors from 2nd to 6th. They also offer quick, convenient access to all parts of the hotel. Extra comfort is provided by the continental bed and Scandinavian-inspired design. One extra bed can be added to Superior rooms. The ensuite features either a bath or a shower. The rooms enjoy views of the historic Old Town or Kanuti Park.
To make the most of your time at Kalev Spa Hotel – to truly relax and unwind and ensure an unforgettable experience – we offer you the following additional services.
- Buffet breakfast in our restaurant, Allee
- The use of a hairdryer, bathrobes, safe, telephone and LCD TV in all rooms plus extensive information about all of the services offered at Kalev Spa
- Allergen-free rooms throughout the hotel, plus an entire floor designed for guests with allergies
- Children’s playroom at reception
- WiFi throughout the hotel and spa
- Rooms designed especially for wheelchair users
- Use of our fully equipped gym
- Unlimited use of our water park