We have divided our 100 hotel rooms into different categories, based on your needs and requirements:
Economy rooms (23 rooms)
…located on the ground and 1st floor of the hotel; the size of the room is 14m2; each economy room has a double bed and a bathtub or a shower; economy rooms are too small for an extra bed.
Spa rooms (73 rooms)
…located between the ground and the 4th floor of the hotel; the size of the room is 21 m2 and they contain one double bed or two single beds; all rooms have showers; they can accommodate 1 extra bed.
…located between 1st and 3rd floor of the hotel; the size of the rooms is 27.5 m2; all rooms have showers and tea and coffee making facilities, slippers and toiletries; they can accommodate 1 extra bed.
Family Rooms with a bunk bed (16 rooms)
…located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the hotel; the size of the room is 21 m2; the room has 1 double bed and 1 folding bunk bed; all rooms have showers and tea and coffee making facilities. Price includes accommodation for two adults and 1 or 2 minors.
Connecting Family Suites (12 rooms)
…located between the 1st and 4th floors of the hotel; a suite consists of two rooms, each for two people, that are connected via an adjoining door; the size of the suite is 40 m2; the suites have 2 double beds and it is possible to accommodate 2 extra beds; they also have 2 showers and 2 restrooms and coffee and tea making facilities. Price includes accommodation for two adults and 3 to 5 minors.
Kalev Suites (2 rooms)
…the Kalev suites that were renovated in January 2013 are located on the ground and 1st floor of the hotel; the size of the suite is 41 m2; the suites include a living room, a bedroom and a spacious bathroom with a large hot tub; they have tea and coffee making facilities, slippers and toiletries.
Water Lily and Golden Mornings Suites
…these are located on the 4th floor of the hotel and were completely renovated in October 2013; the size of the rooms is 35–40 m2; the suites have a living room, a bedroom, a spacious bathroom with a large hot tub and a balcony overlooking the Old Town or the sea. The suites are also equipped with tea or coffee making facilities, slippers and toiletries. The balconies of the suites overlook the Old Town and the sea.
The following extra services are included in the price of you room so you would have a truly relaxing and carefree holiday:
- Our hotel guests can start each day with water aerobics that starts every morning at 9.30, except on national holidays
- Breakfast is served at the buffet table of Restaurant Linda
- You have unlimited access to the Water Park and saunas. People interested in health and fitness can get their exercise in the well-equipped large gym that has a wonderful view over the park
- All rooms have a hair dryer, bathrobe, a strongbox, a phone, an LCD TV and comprehensive information about all the services of the Kalev Spa.
- All rooms are allergy-free; additionally, one of the floors is specially designed with people with allergies in mind
- In the lobby, you will find a play room for children and a room for changing nappies (there is a public open-air playground for children in the Kanuti park next to the Hotel)
- The entire building has Wi-Fi and it is possible to access the internet from a public computer in the hotel lobby
- Separate rooms for visitors with mobility disabilities
- Renting a clothes iron
- Renting Nordic walking poles (the Kalamaja Culture Kilometre, an ideal place to get some exercise, is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel)
You can check in starting from 3 pm. You are kindly asked to check out by noon at the latest (late check-out is an option; please ask our staff for additional information).