Your new tradition
Sometimes you just need to get away from it all – leave your workaday routine behind and forget everything. Recharge your batteries and put some pep in your step at Kalev Spa Hotel? It can become Your new tradition! You can come on your own, with your other half, with a friend or as part of a bigger group.
The price includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a Standard room
- Rich buffet breakfast in the Allee restaurant
- Dinner according to the special menu in the Allee restaurant
- Unlimited use of the water park and gym during their opening hours
- Morning water aerobics at 9:30 (except on Estonian public holidays)
- One of the following treatments:
Shoulder girdle massage (20 min)
Spa facial with massage (20 min)
Warming wax mask for the hands (20 min)
- Saltroom session (40 min)
- Bathrobes in your room
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Check-in from 15:00 and check-out until 12:00
Children up to the age of 13 (incl.) are charged 25 € a night. One extra bed can be placed in your room.
The cost of the extra bed includes the child’s accommodation, breakfast, dinner and use of the water park with their parents.
- Make the most of your break: book an extra night’s accommodation or upgrade your room, ask for more details when booking.
- Choose another treatment from our list to pamper yourself with! If you select further treatments while at the hotel, you’ll get a 10% discount on all products and services.
- Bring your workout clothes with you! Our sports club offers a wide range of fun group training sessions. Take a look at the timetable and book your spot. There are special prices for hotel guests.
Parking in the car park in front of the hotel is charged at €20 per night. Spaces are limited and can’t be booked in advance. Ask at reception about other parking options nearby – they’ll be happy to help you.