Relaxing Old Town Getaway
Tallinn’s remarkable Old Town, with its centuries of history, stunning architecture and romantic atmosphere, draws people to it day and night. So why not lose yourself in the past? At the same time, you can make the most of the hotel’s spa treatments and water park and enjoy some true relaxation.
The price includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a Standard room
- Rich buffet breakfast in the Allee restaurant
- Dinner according to the special menu in the Allee restaurant
- Unlimited use of the water park and gym during their opening hours
- Morning water aerobics at 9:30 (except on Estonian public holidays)
- One of the following treatments:
- Warming massage with a massage candle (45 min)
- Classic massage (45 min)
- Moisturising grapefruit body treatment (45 min)
- Bathrobes in your room
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Check-in from 15:00 and check-out until 12:00
Children up to the age of 13 (incl.) are charged €25.00 per night. One extra bed can be placed in your room.
The cost of the extra bed includes the child’s accommodation, breakfast, dinner and use of the water park with their parent(s).
- Make the most of your break: book an extra night’s accommodation or upgrade your room, ask for more details when booking.
- Choose another treatment from our list to pamper yourself with! If you select further treatments while at the hotel, you’ll get a 10% discount on all products and services.
- Bring your workout clothes with you! Our sports club offers a wide range of fun group training sessions. Take a look at the timetable and book your spot. There are special prices for hotel guests.
Parking in the car park in front of the hotel is charged at 20 € per night. Spaces are limited and can’t be booked in advance. Ask at reception about other parking options nearby – they’ll be happy to help you.